2014 silkie chicks

S1ilkieGirl99

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 18, 2014
Hi! just wanted to share some pictures of my 2014 silkie chicks, they are 6 weeks old today, and I believe I have three hens and one cockerel - which is excellent!
please post pictures on this thread of your 2014 silkies, if you don't have silkies, then please post pictures of your 2014 chicks of different breeds!
thumbsup.gif

hen (vaulted skull)
hen
hen
cockerel in the makingmama chicken - daddy sadly passed away due to mareks disease shortly after the chicks hatched
hit.gif

please join the thread in posting your own 2014 chick pics!

So cute! I'm getting a Silkie this year and hopefully all my chickies arrive safely! They are being shipped April 30!
that's great, they are excellent birds, as mothers, show birds, house pets and more! good luck! i'm sure they will be fine, i bet you're really excited!
thumbsup.gif

I just bought 5 silkie chicks. 3 white 1 dark one (we will see the color when it matures, I'm guessing grey), then there is also one that is white with spots =)

You can follow my link and there are pictures.

I just bought 5 silkie chicks. 3 white 1 dark one (we will see the color when it matures, I'm guessing grey), then there is also one that is white with spots =)

You can follow my link and there are pictures.
that's great! I am assuming from your description and the few pictures on the links; that you have a blue silkie and a splash silkie (white with blue or black splotches) good luck with your little chicks! your website is great btw!

Back
Top Bottom