2014 Stockton, California show.

I'm working on getting a spot for peeps to meetup. Maybe a table with some chairs where we can give out some BYC goodies! :)

BTW, here's the link I'm using for event info: http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Pacific_Poultry_Breeders.html
Been trying to find meetup times. Can you post them here when someone comes up with them.

I don't know why I didn't realize that the show is the 25th. It's my oldest daughter's birthday. Sure hope nothing is planned, cause I'll be in Stockton. LOL

Someone asked about Sunday. Most people are gone or leaving except the kids that are showing. If you want to get the full experience, ya gotta be there on Saturday.

Sarah I can't wait to see what your girls do this year!

Been trying to find meetup times. Can you post them here when someone comes up with them.

I don't know why I didn't realize that the show is the 25th. It's my oldest daughter's birthday. Sure hope nothing is planned, cause I'll be in Stockton. LOL

Someone asked about Sunday. Most people are gone or leaving except the kids that are showing. If you want to get the full experience, ya gotta be there on Saturday.

Sarah I can't wait to see what your girls do this year!
Last year was great! I didn't know this until recently but Paige's win ended up in the ABA yearbook! It had her name, class, what she won with and how many she beat (235!).
She was so excited to see her name in a book! It's so special.

Last year was great! I didn't know this until recently but Paige's win ended up in the ABA yearbook! It had her name, class, what she won with and how many she beat (235!).
She was so excited to see her name in a book! It's so special.
That's amazing. She's something else with her birds. I know you're proud of her, cause I'm proud of her.LOL

I'm glad you're going, but I wish you were showing something. You know, like some LF Phoenix just to make a suggestion. LOL

You're going to LOVE this show!
LOL i will be showing them over at Fresno in February. they are actually the only ones im raising now. i have both silver and golden(yours) I would love to see your phoenix specially the parents of the goldens i got from you.

I really have to take more puts this year. Hope you win lots with them. I really was kind of hoping you'd be showing in Stockton so I could see how they really measure up.

We are showing around 20 birds and will be camping with our trailer Friday to Sunday. I hope I can meet some of you!

I'll be looking for you to hassle. Don't think I will be paying Paige $5 bucks for an autograph though. Nice try Paige!

We are bringing 61 birds. There are 300+ birds in the AOCCL class. Better tune them sissy birds up.........

Walt

I'll be looking for you to hassle. Don't think I will be paying Paige $5 bucks for an autograph though. Nice try Paige!

We are bringing 61 birds. There are 300+ birds in the AOCCL class. Better tune them sissy birds up.........

Walt

Hahaha! Paige is so funny! Can't wait to see you Walt. I have been wondering how your last judgeing trip back east was. Did you judge at the same show Jim was at? I was told he judged AOCCL.
I had seen how large the AOCCL class was when someone posted about it. Paige had a big win last year at Stockton with an junior Champ AOCCL win (240 birds). Her name is in the ABA yearbook. She loves looking at that book and seeing her name. Probably not a big deal to someone that has their name in it 345,678,860 times! Lol

Back
Top Bottom