2015 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

He's a Yellow bellied whistling duck. His name was Dash, cuz when we caught him, he jumped into the car and crawled up into the dashboard where we couldn't get him. We had to drive home with him up in there and do a stake out till he came out. He was sweet! after a little while of living with us, he began to follow us around. We would stroll around the neighborhood with him following behind. So cute! We did quail before, but this duck had so much more personality! Ducks are definitely my favourite now too!

Too cute for words!

When and where do we make our picture submissions for the calendar? I couldn't find it in the article. Thanks.

Flo is a rescue, fallen from a chicken truck at the exit ramp of our local processing plant. He was brought to me by the friend who found him. He's much bigger now than in these lovely photos. He's doing great despite his massive size. He follows me around, comes when called, knows his name, protects the hens, eats blueberries from my fingers, gently, and likes to sit on my feet in my studio! He's very chatty, coo-ing and crowing! I love him so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom