2015 New York Chickenstock

I NEED 3 more chicks!!! Not want but NEED. I can't have an even number...13 is my goal soooo I'll be looking at more chicks... can't wait for more babies.

I'll take them baking. Have to replace a few plants, wash
in silkies tomorrow which means I'll get a bath as well. Gotta have everyone looking their best for their new chicken mommas. And it's also that time of the year for me when I start cleaning eveeryone.

OKAY, How much for tickets? Who do I have stuff coming from? Mostly who will I owe money and how much? I will need to use PayPal. If not is there another way? I can send a check of course. NUTTY, I'd prefer to pay you ahead of time so let me know asap. Hatching eggs are possible for me since I have bloody hens, if anyone has a mind. Though, I'd only be open to certain breeds. I can't figure out how to start a new paragraph.

Hello. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

I have a few chicks that have not been spoken for. It's a long trip to bring chicks that do not definitely have homes, so I will probably leave them home if no known takers. Wondering if there's any interest.
2 Cemani cull pullets 4/6 hatch: $5 for the one w some white feathers on her face and $10 for the one w a couple white toes
5 gold spangle, 2 silver spangle & 1 chamois spitzhauben chicks (4/22 hatch) $8 ea straight run as I can't tell the boys fr the girls yet.
1 doz chamois spitzhauben eggs $20
1 potted horseradish plant best offer
Lavender bearded irises for whatever the going rate is (will pot up to order)

Who is collecting stuff for rancher? I have a few empty cat litter jugs for him. Do u have room for them?

Fingers crossed the weather holds for us. Yay!
smile.png

Ooh! Lavender bearded irises - my favorite color - yes, I'll take 2 - 3 plants. I'm bringing perennials, too, so we could swap if you were interested?

I NEED 3 more chicks!!! Not want but NEED. I can't have an even number...13 is my goal soooo I'll be looking at more chicks... can't wait for more babies.

I'll be bringing Swedish Flower Hen and Catskill Homesteader chicks - more hatching today and tomorrow, plus ones older from hatches 4/3 through 5/21. All straight-run.

OKAY, How much for tickets? Who do I have stuff coming from? Mostly who will I owe money and how much? I will need to use PayPal. If not is there another way? I can send a check of course. NUTTY, I'd prefer to pay you ahead of time so let me know asap. Hatching eggs are possible for me since I have bloody hens, if anyone has a mind. Though, I'd only be open to certain breeds. I can't figure out how to start a new paragraph.

What breeds of hatching eggs? You'd mentioned several months ago you were possibly interested in SFH. Just hatched 5 chicks under a bantam broody, and had 100% hatch rate.
Incubator hatch rates have been poor - ranging from 50% to 75%, so I think broodies are the way to go with hatching the SFH.

Back
Top Bottom