2015 New York Chickenstock

Pyxis, I have a blue frizzled roo over blue, black and mottled hens. I also have a black mottled smooth roo in there as well (but he's not the dude in charge and gets chased off by Mr. Frizzle most of the time).

I have 6 four week old cochins blues and blacks. One is frizzled.
I have 7 four week old Barnevelder chicks as well.

Also, I have 4 1 week old Barnevelder chicks.

Henny - I'll take the 4 -1 week old Barnvelders............if they're not spoken for. How much $$

I will have 2 jugs of organic lemonade and a dessert to share, bringing our own hot dogs (allergies), extra seedlings, organic salves I made, and a few things for the Chinese auction.

@nutty I will have your buckets too.

Someone asked on FB if anyone will have waterfowl for sale.

Last edited:
Ty for the caution much appreciated. Got the hubs hooked on chickens, he's willing to make a coop for the little ones so that we can have both.
I'm the curious type. Going for the fun of it, sounds interesting and not to far away. Hopefully I will come home with some goods, if not, then I am sure it will be worth the trip!

Ty for the caution much appreciated. Got the hubs hooked on chickens, he's willing to make a coop for the little ones so that we can have both.
I'm the curious type. Going for the fun of it, sounds interesting and not to far away. Hopefully I will come home with some goods, if not, then I am sure it will be worth the trip!
I have a mixed flock of both large and bantam chickens. They all get along fine. The smallest chicken that I have is a 2 yr Mottled d'Uccle and she doesn't take crap from any of the other bigger chickens. I have some in their own coop, but I also have some in the main coop with the big girls. Everyone gets along very fine. The only caution that I would give is with the silkies and polish and them not being able to see well enough. I tend to trim my silkies puff so that I know that they can better. With their soft spot on their head you need to keep an eye on them to make sure that they don't get pecked. My kids have 2 bantam polish that they got as chicks that will be going out with the the other little kids soon and eventually they should be in the main run with the others, but will most likely have their own coop.

Wow I am exhausted, but I have transplanted and potted up everything, as well as planted my keepers in their beds! Now to finish cleaning up, before I leave my husband with the kids for 2 days :)

Last call out...

I am bringing a lot of Coronation & Light Sussex chicks. Some sexable, but most straight run. Coronations are my favorite, such beautiful birds.

Unfortunately, I have to leave by 1pm. I will be there by 11am.

I will also bring Brabanter eggs.

Is there a time when the drawings will start? I ask because some of us will need to leave at a decent time as we have a long drive home. Don't want to miss out on the goodies!

Pyxis, I have a blue frizzled roo over blue, black and mottled hens. I also have a black mottled smooth roo in there as well (but he's not the dude in charge and gets chased off by Mr. Frizzle most of the time).

I have 6 four week old cochins blues and blacks. One is frizzled.
I have 7 four week old Barnevelder chicks as well.

Also, I have 4 1 week old Barnevelder chicks.

My Henny hens how much for the Cochins I want the 6 of them depending on the price plus I will get some more honey from you
I picked up the rolls today..Do you think that 12 packages each will be enough?...That is 96 hamburger and 96 hot dog rolls...Should I get a few more? I also have 2 big bottles of ketchup and mustard, and 2 squeeze bottled of relish.
That is enough

Back
Top Bottom