2015 New York Chickenstock

Hi I am hoping I am going to be able to make it tomorrow ...I got a tummy virus Monday .
and it has made my IBS flame up ...My hubby went to get me some Medicine for it ...
If I start it ASP maybe I will feel better tomorrow ..but I cant plan on making it .
Anyone that wants plants I can still mail them to them
Hope you're feeling better soon!

Gramma - I hope that you feel better!

Nothing like waiting for the last minute...

I have a few jars of apple jelly. That is made with real sugar...I made some Blackberry with sugar sub, but it didn't turn out right...I need to go back and check my recipe and see what I did wrong.

I have a bunch of aprons that I will be bringing. I have some with different chicken patterns. I also have a few with wine and horses. I have a few kids size with chicken and rubber duckies.
Full Aprons $20

Kids Aprons $10

Half Apron $15

And I have some decorative stained glass windows if anyone is interested I was thinking about bringing. I got them cause I thought that I could use them in the chicken coop as windows, but they are too nice for that. Price negotiable.

Last edited:
Gramma...I hope you can make it. I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Left for work this morning with nothing going on in the bator. Came home to find a blue silkie chick our and two eggs working on it. Lordy these silkies give me such a hard time!

Gotta go pack. I hope there is place to string up rope between two trees so I can process a bird.

Gramma - I hope that you feel better! Nothing like waiting for the last minute... I finally did some blackberry jelly/jam. This batch I made with a little sugar substitute for DH. I have 3 extra jars if anyone is interested? I also have a few jars of apple jelly too. That is made with real sugar.. I have a bunch of aprons that I will be bringing. I have some with different chicken patterns. I also have a few with wine and horses. I have a few kids size with chicken and rubber duckies. Full Aprons $20 [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Kids Aprons $10 Half Apron $15 [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] And I have some decorative stained glass windows if anyone is interested I was thinking about bringing. I got them cause I thought that I could use them in the chicken coop as windows, but they are too nice for that. Price negotiable.
DW is excited about a fabric store here in Old Town Spring. Much nicer than Joanna.

I am chiming in rather last minute. I plan to bring a cold bean dip and tortillas for a dish. I am also (last minute) finishing up some chicken saddles/Aprons that I will have for sale L and Med. I am ERIN. I will post some pics on the FB site as soon as I get out to the coop to get a few of the saddles on my gals. I have developed my own pattern over the last few years and they fit well and stay put!

I also have one dozen Lavender Orpington hatching eggs for sale. Willing to sell in 6 packs for $15 each. or dozen for $30.
I also have 8 Naked neck/ frizzle easter egger and olive egger hatching eggs for sale. $18

Back
Top Bottom