2015 New York Chickenstock

Last call out...

I am bringing a lot of Coronation & Light Sussex chicks. Some sexable, but most straight run. Coronations are my favorite, such beautiful birds.

Unfortunately, I have to leave by 1pm. I will be there by 11am.

I will also bring Brabanter eggs.

Do you have 2 or 3 female coronation Chicks available??? If you do I would like to talk price please. Thankyou

Sexed chicks around 6 weeks old are $15 for Coronations.

I will also bring some straight run Marans for $10 each if anyone is innterested.

Cracrazy...bring a big box or a big dog kennel for your 12 reds! They are packed a little tight in my carries!

Nutty...you have 3 also. Smallish box or carrier will do

The following is what I'm bringing tomorrow. :-D

Pyxis - 1 frizzle cochin, 1 smooth cochin (chicks)
Nutty - 4 cochin chicks, 1 quart honey
Phoredabird - 1 quart honey

Am I missing anyone??

I will be bringing the available Barnevelder chicks as well as a few extra quarts of honey.

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!
Diana

The following is what I'm bringing tomorrow. :-D

Pyxis - 1 frizzle cochin, 1 smooth cochin (chicks)
Nutty - 4 cochin chicks, 1 quart honey
Phoredabird - 1 quart honey

Am I missing anyone??

I will be bringing the available Barnevelder chicks as well as a few extra quarts of honey.

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!
Diana

Can you bring me a quart of honey too, Please

Never did get a ticket price. Luv, I got drizzle hen Del pattern should you get roo. We can cross for more. Do I have your PayPal?

Rancher I posted the prices a few times.

Gramma...I hope you can make it. I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Left for work this morning with nothing going on in the bator. Came home to find a blue silkie chick our and two eggs working on it. Lordy these silkies give me such a hard time!

Gotta go pack. I hope there is place to string up rope between two trees so I can process a bird.

Yes I gave lots of trees

Cracrazy...bring a big box or a big dog kennel for your 12 reds! They are packed a little tight in my carries!

Nutty...you have 3 also. Smallish box or carrier will do

Actually I can just put them in one of the barns

Back
Top Bottom