2015 New York Chickenstock

Cracrazy...bring a big box or a big dog kennel for your 12 reds! They are packed a little tight in my carries!

Nutty...you have 3 also. Smallish box or carrier will do
Actually I can just put them in one of the barns
LOL ...thats what I thought ..
.I m trying to make it ...should I stop & get hotdogs ? i made a macaroni salad

Car almost all packed - hopefully I'll sell all/most of the chicks and plants, as otherwise I don't know where I'll put the hens, chicks & plants I'm bringing home!
Gotta go do "critter chores", so we can leave between 7:00 - 7:30. See you all soon!

Sexed chicks around 6 weeks old are $15 for Coronations.

I will also bring some straight run Marans for $10 each if anyone is innterested.
I'm sorry I didn't answer last night.I passed out in the chair from shear exhaustion. :(
I don't know if I can take these... :( I want them really bad but they are 3 wks older than the ones I have...
I split my brooder in half because I have 1 other chick coming home. I need more babies to keep the new one company. I guess I will talk to you about it at chickenstock.

I want to leave now... but it's too early. :( so excited to meet everyone 3 kids are coming and hubby too.

I hope no one freaks out but I have to bring my very well behaved cockerspaniel ever since she started going blind she howls when I leave here home... we live in an apartment building (because of hubby's work) I can't leave her here.
If it causes problems I will just leave. Sorry for the late notice... I didn't think about it til this am. :( I'm so use to bringing her.

Last edited:
I want to leave now... but it's too early. :( so excited to meet everyone 3 kids are coming and hubby too.

I hope no one freaks out but I have to bring my very well behaved cockerspaniel ever since she started going blind she howls when I leave here home... we live in an apartment building (because of hubby's work) I can't leave her here.
If it causes problems I will just leave. Sorry for the late notice... I didn't think about it til this am. :( I'm so use to bringing her.

I'm sure she could always hang on the car with frequent visits

Gee, Now i'm feeling like I'm gonna be sorry that I couldn't make it out here for the Chicken stock. Sounds like you all are going to have a really good time. But truthfully I have been only been to one Chickenstock (Shark Snipers) and I can already tell they are a dangerous place to go if you do not have an antidote for Chickenmathitis. My first coop is going to be full already with the 5 hatchlings I hatched from Tab (Which are doing very well, just so you know), and I know I would end up coming home with more.

Have a great day everyone. Looks like good weather, too.

Packing up now: if anyone is interested:

EE born 5/10

Bringing some annuals and perennials:

Can't wait to meet you all!

Quote: I'm also bringing straight run 2-3 week olds...both Coros and Marans just in case anyone wants some. Did we talk about the older chicks? Don't remember...LOL

And I can take charge cards....just sayinng....

Pic of Bracelet with Irish coin hen & chicks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom