2015 New York Chickenstock

Chickenstock 2015, Info please!

Hi, I'm new on BYC, and was just referred over here from the NY group. I'd love to know more about the next Chickenstock planned for Sep 2015. I saw the address on the first post, for the one that happened in May, but after scrolling through the first few pages, couldn't easily spot the date for when the September event is taking place, also is it at the same address shown in first post?

I think there are other people looking for info about the event too, would it be possible for someone to put up a reminder of the relevant details, like time and location - and for those of us who hadn't heard of it until just now - a little summary explaining what 'Chickenstock' is?
Thanks

Hi, I'm new on BYC, and was just referred over here from the NY group. I'd love to know more about the next Chickenstock planned for Sep 2015. I saw the address on the first post, for the one that happened in May, but after scrolling through the first few pages, couldn't easily spot the date for when the September event is taking place, also is it at the same address shown in first post?

I think there are other people looking for info about the event too, would it be possible for someone to put up a reminder of the relevant details, like time and location - and for those of us who hadn't heard of it until just now -  a little summary explaining what 'Chickenstock' is?
Thanks

X2

DW has been sewing. Though not any aprons as yet. I do have one order though. I'd intended them for the auction so Nutty can hopefully make more money if she rents a port a potty.

Is there a designated thread for Sept. ?

What sorts of things are folks most likely to want for the auction. Considering the poor review last time I'm a little leery of bringing anything.

Hi, I'm new on BYC, and was just referred over here from the NY group. I'd love to know more about the next Chickenstock planned for Sep 2015. I saw the address on the first post, for the one that happened in May, but after scrolling through the first few pages, couldn't easily spot the date for when the September event is taking place, also is it at the same address shown in first post?

I think there are other people looking for info about the event too, would it be possible for someone to put up a reminder of the relevant details, like time and location - and for those of us who hadn't heard of it until just now - a little summary explaining what 'Chickenstock' is?
Thanks

Chickenstock is a gathering of like-minded folk - revolving around chickens (mostly!). There are usually chicks/ens to buy, or if you have pre-ordered from someone you can pick them up here. Also available are other various items such a aprons, plants etc. there is a huge picnic/barbeque - everyone usually brings something for the food, plates etc. Nutty had some Amish folk selling home made goodies too! Nutty runs a feed store so you can pick up supplies from her.

Chickenstock is a gathering of like-minded folk - revolving around chickens (mostly!). There are usually chicks/ens to buy, or if you have pre-ordered from someone you can pick them up here. Also available are other various items such a aprons, plants etc. there is a huge picnic/barbeque - everyone usually brings something for the food, plates etc. Nutty had some Amish folk selling home made goodies too! Nutty runs a feed store so you can pick up supplies from her.

Well now I don't know about that. Some of us are insane and not afraid to admit it.
gig.gif
I'm only here because I saw my doctor and I swear he said "Take two chicks and call me in the morning".

Image110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom