2015 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show NOW MODESTO

Welcome to BYC! There is all sorts of crazy enabling that goes on here, so beware! And have fun!
big_smile.png

I'm going!!!! I convinced my husband that I'll be safe and he reeeallly doesn't want to go so me and the little girl <------- are going!!!

So EXCITED!!!!!!!!

I'm going!!!! I convinced my husband that I'll be safe and he reeeallly doesn't want to go so me and the little girl <------- are going!!!

So EXCITED!!!!!!!!

That's cool. I am planning to bring my 3 kids, so that's nice that there will be other kids there. My 8 year old is doing 4-h and he wants to try showing later in the year, so we are going to check it all out & see what it's like.

Anything in particular we should check out for him? We have been to a show before.

That's cool.  I am planning to bring my 3 kids, so that's nice that there will be other kids there.  My 8 year old is doing 4-h and he wants to try showing later in the year, so we are going to check it all out & see what it's like. 

Anything in particular we should check out for him?  We have been to a show before.
you will find lots of kids participating in both the open (adult) and junior activities. There will be over 100 juniors participating.

Walt

That's cool. I am planning to bring my 3 kids, so that's nice that there will be other kids there. My 8 year old is doing 4-h and he wants to try showing later in the year, so we are going to check it all out & see what it's like.

Anything in particular we should check out for him? We have been to a show before.

Oops, I meant we have NOT been to a show before! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

I'm a 4h leader and I will have kids there ready to buy. Looking for bantam breeds (easier for the little ones to handle) most of my group are primary 4her's and first time poultry showman. Looking for OEGB, japanese and mostly breeds without leg feathers. Anyone coming with bantams to sell? Please pm me with info. Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom