2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too early to know. The judges have a ton of photos to go through.

Copied from the contest rules on page 1:
  1. Our team will go through and filter out all the submissions that don't meet the requirements for the calendar (takes about two weeks after the deadline for submissions)
  2. We'll gather all the links to the images together and we'll go through and rate the pictures (I'm guessing it will probably be around 100+ pictures and take a couple weeks)
  3. Once all the pictures are rated, our team will review the top submissions and choose the 13+ images that will end up in the calendar. (about a week)
  4. Then the images go into the design and printing process and head into our store (about 3-5 weeks)
  5. We hope to have the calendars in our store by the end of October!

Is the velcro wider by chance, I think that is the secret. The collars you buy just aren't wide enough.

The new chicks and the proud mama!

And the adorable bonus photo:
love.gif
So sorry the contest closed, but love the photos, they are fantastic! Please try again in the next contest, I don't thing there's a date restriction.

Can you tell me a little more about how you use the velcro? I have some roosters I want to quiet down, but have heard bad things about the crow collars. Tia :)

I lift the neck feathers up and make a "j" shape with the velcro using my thumb and pointer finger. Then I fold it around their neck making sure that it's skin tight with very little wiggle room. They will fight and try to get it off once they have it on but they will get used to it. You could always make it looser so they get used to to it first before you make it tighter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom