2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow there's been a lot more photos posted since I've seen this post! Awesome photos everyone, I love Em all! Can't wait to see the photos going on the calendar there are some great submissions! Good luck to everyone. All we have to do now is wait... Oh it's killing me!

Thank you! I sure love these girls. They are my first, and I can't wait to get more. Haha. 
Beware!!!! The "Chicken Math" will take over your ability to count!!! Before you know it you have to build a bigger coop...if not Nipped in the bud, those cute birds will start multiplying like "Tribbles" if anyone remembers the original "Star Trek" tv series? Never thought about it before, But that's exactly why and how it happens!!! Gotta go on YouTube and look up Star Trek: "The Trouble with Tribbles"....you'll see what I mean...they are little alien beings....and if you give them a chance, they will take over your reason...and you will help them multiply!!! Eeeeek!!!

Beware!!!! The "Chicken Math" will take over your ability to count!!! Before you know it you have to build a bigger coop...if not Nipped in the bud, those cute birds will start multiplying like "Tribbles" if anyone remembers the original "Star Trek" tv series? Never thought about it before, But that's exactly why and how it happens!!! Gotta go on YouTube and look up Star Trek: "The Trouble with Tribbles"....you'll see what I mean...they are little alien beings....and if you give them a chance, they will take over your reason...and you will help them multiply!!! Eeeeek!!!

Difference is that with Tribbles you don't end up with twenty at your head at 4 am all screaming COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And Tribbles probably don't taste as good in stew, or with dumplings, noodles, tacos, etc. I think it's dinner time. LOL

I love my half SLP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom