2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there DrumstickDiva! I Hope you had a nice weekend. I personally now use a Fuji S7000 that was a gift way back in 2003. It takes great photos when I use a tripod or manage to stay still for a few seconds. I love Macro photography and trying to get shots of the ordinary from unusual angles. I think one of your true talents is/are in the form of support and encouragement! If you ask me that's a rare talent! I took a few classes in the late 90's early 2000 (In Las Vegas where photographers are everywhere and a dime a dozen or less), somewhere thereabouts but never invested in all the gadgets and whistles which for me were too cumbersome. I take copious photos from all sorts of angles and sometimes I take serial photos with a function on the S7000. I don't know if yours has it or not. Have I seen any of your pics lately? I have faulty memory or brain farts, so forgive me...
When I shot film I was happy if I got 8-12 viable photos to use for my classes or personal use. Some of us take a lot of photos of kids, mountain streams, trees, chickens, dogs etc. just 'cause we enjoy doing so and that's where the magic is, in the pleasure of doing and living in the moment!

I just checked the BYC store, no mention of Calendars at all
hit.gif

I had forgotten that I had BYC linked to an old email account, so I got excited and checked there hoping to see something. Nothing :( Oh well. Congratulations to those that did make it to the top 30 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom