2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow congrats everyone! I can't open the link to that picture because my internet has been messing up lately. Man I can't wait to see the calendar! I think I will get one! Even though I didn't get an email for my picture, I can't wait to see who one, and what the calendar looks like! xD
Try copying and pasting the web address into another tab.

And of course, just because we've gotten to know each other on this thread I suppose those of you whose pictures were selected are going to expect those of who didn't win to buy a calendar and display YOUR chicken's pictures in OUR kitchens for each whole month! Oh, the sacrifices I make in the name of friendship! . :lol::lau

And of course, just because we've gotten to know each other on this thread I suppose those of you whose pictures were selected are going to expect those of who didn't win to buy a calendar and display YOUR chicken's pictures in OUR kitchens for each whole month! Oh, the sacrifices I make in the name of friendship! .
lol.png
lau.gif
Of course! LOL!
gig.gif

Haha that's funny you two! :lol: I got it to work, thanks for the tip bantam. :) That's a really neat photo!

Calendars are up in the store! It looks like it's the other poultry calendar I made it into :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom