2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the photo links Sumi but, they come out so huge, I can only see minor things in the photo, grass or branches. I tried moving from left to right and up and down, and mostly don't see a piece of chicken at all. :(

I tried the photo links Sumi but, they come out so huge, I can only see minor things in the photo, grass or branches. I tried moving from left to right and up and down, and mostly don't see a piece of chicken at all. :(

When I bring up the photos through the links, they start off huge but in a few seconds shrink down to viewing size. My laptop is an old crusty thing, I figure it's not as fast as the newer ones. Maybe that's why the photos load like that?

Thank you NFchick but, didn't work. The photos are so huge the birds are many times life size. Well Brent's beautiful hen anyway. The others I tried I just see background or other incidental items. Maybe my brother can figure it out when he comes on the weekend.

I am super man

D.gif

Thank you NFchick but, didn't work. The photos are so huge the birds are many times life size. Well Brent's beautiful hen anyway. The others I tried I just see background or other incidental items. Maybe my brother can figure it out when he comes on the weekend.
Here is the back of the calendar in the BYC store, so the photos are small, but it gives you an idea of which ones made it
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom