2016 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show in MODESTO Saturday, Jan 30th- 31st

kfchickenlady

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
N.Calif.
I will be looking for LF RRR, Rocks, Wyandottes, Australorps, BO, Marans, etc, brown egg laying pullets. Please message me if you have any, thanks!

chickenlady3

Songster
8 Years
Jun 11, 2011
Central California
Tony was there selling chicks 3 years ago in Stockton. He has some nice heritage birds. I haven't seen him the last couple of years though. He's based out of Idaho I believe so it's difficult for him to hatch birds out so early.

Vicki Northway

Hatching
Apr 30, 2015
I'm looking for runner ducks (or ducklings) and blue lace Wyandotte chicks. Any one with birds to sell? Thanks. this is my first time to attend the show.

QueenMisha

Queen of the Coop
Jan 14, 2015
Placerville, California, USA
I will be showing white Runner ducks, but I'm not bringing birds for sale other than a blue wheaten Ko Shamo cockerel.

How much are you planning on selling him for? I've been looking for a Ko cockerel. Granted my Ko girls are all plain Wheaten, but I ain't breeding for show at the moment so I don't care too much about crossing colors. And anyhow wouldn't Blue Wheaten be able to cross with regular Wheaten to produce 1/2 Wheaten and 1/2 B. Wheaten chicks?

fowlman01

Crowing
9 Years
Sep 2, 2010
Sonoma County CA
How much are you planning on selling him for? I've been looking for a Ko cockerel. Granted my Ko girls are all plain Wheaten, but I ain't breeding for show at the moment so I don't care too much about crossing colors. And anyhow wouldn't Blue Wheaten be able to cross with regular Wheaten to produce 1/2 Wheaten and 1/2 B. Wheaten chicks?
I don't know what I am going to charge yet, it will depend on interest. They are usually expensive. The Dragon Lady Ko's throw white and blue wheaten males on occasion. I don't keep them as I only want wheaten Ko's. The white males are sex linked as you never get white females.

Top Bottom