2017 BYC Calendars- ORDER NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Telia, I'm sorry. :hugs perhaps you should move to America. Lol. I've already written everybody's birthdays down in mine. And flipped through it and stared lovingly at the picture of Jace. Hey @BantyChooks, can I pleaaaaaaaaseeeee have her? :love

Edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol CuzChickens I got as far as “perhaps you should move to America"

Anyways, with our time difference, I get to turn over to the next month before you guys lol.

Yeah, I know, it is not much hey, but I will take what I can get LOL
lau.gif

Edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, Telia, I'm sorry. :hugs perhaps you should move to America. Lol. I've already written everybody's birthdays down in mine. And flipped through it and stared lovingly at the picture of Jace. Hey @BantyChooks, can I pleaaaaaaaaseeeee have her? :love

Edited by staff

Sorry- mine!! :p

I got my calendar! The full-size photos are even better in person than online. Good job photographers and way to go BYC staff!

P.S. And Teila, come on over!

Lol CuzChickens I got as far as “perhaps you should move to America"

Anyways, with our time difference, I get to turn over to the next month before you guys lol.

Yeah, I know, it is not much hey, but I will take what I can get LOL
lau.gif

Edited by staff
Wait, so its December over there? I bet you'll get it soon. In the meantime, just print all the chosen pictures and plaster them all over your walls........
Sorry- mine!! :p
Awwwwww. Cummon. She is by far THE best picture in there.
The suspense is killing me! Maybe my sister got and is hiding it from me......:lol:
Does your sister like chickens?

Wait, so its December over there? I bet you'll get it soon. In the meantime, just print all the chosen pictures and plaster them all over your walls........
Awwwwww. Cummon. She is by far THE best picture in there.

Lol, thanks- but still ALL MINE.

Tee hee CuzChickens no, it is still November but depending on where you are in the States, we are anywhere from 12 to 16 hours ahead of you. So, the first of each month will get here 12 to 16 hours earlier, so I get to turn over to the next month before you
wink.png

As I said, not much, but I will take all that I can get
lau.gif

So, for fun, marking off the days from when the calendars were posted to when mine gets here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom