2018 NY Chickenstock

should I bring chicks? I have asked a few times if anyone is interested with no replies. I know a few years ago everyone brought chicks and chickens and people were buying them. I just don't want to go through the hassle and have them go through the stress if no one is interested. I have a few sapphire gem pullets and a sapphire roo chick. I also have some English Silver Partridge Orpington chicks. all are 3 weeks old. I have 2 that were shipped to me by mistake...one roo and one pullet. I think they may be 55 flowery hen chicks.

I might be interested ... as they sound like "eye candy" chickens! It's not like I need more, but I never know what'll come home with me.‍♀️ I usually end up with more than I went with, but some of my favorites have been from previous Chickenstocks!

I might be interested ... as they sound like "eye candy" chickens! It's not like I need more, but I never know what'll come home with me.‍♀️ I usually end up with more than I went with, but some of my favorites have been from previous Chickenstocks!
I just posted pics. I think we were posting at the same time! lol
Yes, these are definitely eye candy and everyone loves Orpingtons!

should I bring chicks? I have asked a few times if anyone is interested with no replies. I know a few years ago everyone brought chicks and chickens and people were buying them. I just don't want to go through the hassle and have them go through the stress if no one is interested. I have a few sapphire gem pullets and a sapphire roo chick. I also have some English Silver Partridge Orpington chicks. all are 3 weeks old. I have 2 that were shipped to me by mistake...one roo and one pullet. I think they may be 55 flowery hen chicks.
I tend to find that people will buy if they see the chicks...

Looking forward to tomorrow. I have some bbq shredded chicken and a veggie tray. I have to wait till the hubby comes home from the road before I head out. Hopefully he won't be to late or my son will have to come too. I picked up some cute chicken decor for the raffle. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to put some crates in the van just in case I find that there is something that I just can't live with out to bring home.
Always be prepared....:)

Back
Top Bottom