2018 NY Chickenstock

I was hoping to have some Flemish babies, but looks like she wasn't pregnant afterall.
I think that the bigger the rabbit the better pets they are. My little boy live in the house most of the year. He is litter box trained and will curl up with the dogs to take a nap.
But I'm a little bias. I love my Flemish Giants!View attachment 1403847 View attachment 1403861
Flemish giants sound nice, but I don't know how much space this woman has in her house, and I'm supposing the bigger the rabbit, the more space it needs.

I have a friend with the following: 9/10 week old mini lops, a broken tort and a broken black, 2 Sandy Flemish
Another friend with the following: 8 week Havanas, black or broken black
Ok, so after much discussion, she decided she would like the Havana black rabbit. I apologize for the late reply. Hopefully it's not too late for you to get it. How much would that rabbit cost?

should I bring chicks? I have asked a few times if anyone is interested with no replies. I know a few years ago everyone brought chicks and chickens and people were buying them. I just don't want to go through the hassle and have them go through the stress if no one is interested. I have a few sapphire gem pullets and a sapphire roo chick. I also have some English Silver Partridge Orpington chicks. all are 3 weeks old. I have 2 that were shipped to me by mistake...one roo and one pullet. I think they may be 55 flowery hen chicks.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I have some bbq shredded chicken and a veggie tray. I have to wait till the hubby comes home from the road before I head out. Hopefully he won't be to late or my son will have to come too. I picked up some cute chicken decor for the raffle. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to put some crates in the van just in case I find that there is something that I just can't live with out to bring home.

should I bring chicks? I have asked a few times if anyone is interested with no replies. I know a few years ago everyone brought chicks and chickens and people were buying them. I just don't want to go through the hassle and have them go through the stress if no one is interested. I have a few sapphire gem pullets and a sapphire roo chick. I also have some English Silver Partridge Orpington chicks. all are 3 weeks old. I have 2 that were shipped to me by mistake...one roo and one pullet. I think they may be 55 flowery hen chicks.
I could be VERY easily persuaded to take some of those Orpington chicks off of your hands. How many do you want to part with?

I can't come. I have geese hatching and my daughter who was going to watch them got called into work. So I'm grounded this weekend I'm afraid. :(:mad:

Have fun everyone!

I could be VERY easily persuaded to take some of those Orpington chicks off of your hands. How many do you want to part with?
I only had 5 hatch. Not many people sell these. I only got them because a lady that breeds them wanted some of my goose eggs so we swapped. I would like $100 for the 5. the only place I found a price on them was selling them for $35 each. these are not my pics but the only good pics I could find of the breed.
silver-partridge-orpington-hen-2.jpg
silver-partridge-orpington-hen-4.jpg
silver-partridge-orpington-hen-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom