2018 NY Chickenstock

hello everyone! So excited that chickenstock will be so close to me this year!! I live in Prattsburgh. I have absolutely no idea what I might have this year. i always have my flock of Marans, Legbars, and Olive eggers. I have a trio of Malines for sale (2 roos and 1 hen from spring 2017) but they will probably sell by then. I have my flock of 55 Flowery Hens. i could bring eggs or chicks from them. My colored sebastopol geese are just starting to lay. if i have goslings or eggs if they are still laying, i could bring some of those. i don't usually have those for very long!! i should have ND goat kids by then as well. I won't bring them but if anyone is interested, i'm just down the road. There are a few hotels in Bath that might work if you need a room.
The twin Tier poultry auction is May 12th this year in Bath if anyone is interested.
May 26th or the 19th work for me.
Can't wait!
I live in Savona!

Alright, enablers. I'm not hatching this year. If I get a broody then I'll give her eggs, but the incubator is on hiatus. I'm not allowed (self-imposed restrictions) any chicken or egg purchases. I'm selling a quad of Penedesenca on craigslist but I priced the group high and if I still have them in May I'll bring them. My sister-in-law is hatching this year. I'm not sure what she'll have.

That said, I will probably change my mind often. Hopefully I can at least come visit with my gaggle of 4 kids this year.

Alright, enablers. I'm not hatching this year. If I get a broody then I'll give her eggs, but the incubator is on hiatus. I'm not allowed (self-imposed restrictions) any chicken or egg purchases. I'm selling a quad of Penedesenca on craigslist but I priced the group high and if I still have them in May I'll bring them. My sister-in-law is hatching this year. I'm not sure what she'll have.

That said, I will probably change my mind often. Hopefully I can at least come visit with my gaggle of 4 kids this year.
It will be good to see you again! :)

I think that I might have to come! Please let me know the date, time, and where so that I can figure things out. If it works out, I'll probably bring bantam cochin hatching eggs and chicks along with possibly some silkie eggs and chicks.

Back
Top Bottom