2018 NY Chickenstock

Hello everyone! I’m so glad to find this thread! May 26th chickenstock is on my calendar! I haven’t been on here much since the update, but I’m glad I found you all here! Not sure what I will bring, possibly spitz chicks or juvies of various colors. Anyone interested in Peafowl? I somehow ended up w a few more than I need, lol. If they get busy laying soon I could have peachicks or fertile pea eggs too. It will be so nice to see everyone!! And an emu!!! Eek!

Hello everyone! I’m so glad to find this thread! May 26th chickenstock is on my calendar! I haven’t been on here much since the update, but I’m glad I found you all here! Not sure what I will bring, possibly spitz chicks or juvies of various colors. Anyone interested in Peafowl? I somehow ended up w a few more than I need, lol. If they get busy laying soon I could have peachicks or fertile pea eggs too. It will be so nice to see everyone!! And an emu!!! Eek!

If I make it, I might take some peafowl eggs off your hands :p

It will be good to see you...who knows - you could trade peafowl for an emu ;)

Please keep us posted! There’s a guy up the street from me that breeds emus. I don’t think he sells hatching eggs, but if you buy a chick from him (for unrelated stock), I’d be happy to pick it up and emu-sit for you until chickenstock, lol!!

That would be awesome!

I actually have a whole thread going for the eggs, lol.

Back
Top Bottom