2018 NY Chickenstock

Pics
Oh, that would make a nice Avatar! He was one of Pyxis’ cull chicks.

He didn't turn out bad at all for a cull!

I'm doing well this year so far cull-wise. My worst culls have been for white toenails. Haven't even had orange on the toes or anything. Of course now that I've said that I'm sure I've jinxed myself, lol.

He didn't turn out bad at all for a cull!

I'm doing well this year so far cull-wise. My worst culls have been for white toenails. Haven't even had orange on the toes or anything. Of course now that I've said that I'm sure I've jinxed myself, lol.

If you make it to chickenstock, I’d take some culls off your hands again! Or eggs!

Hi everyone! I'm really hoping I can make it to chickenstock this year. I missed last year...total bummer....maybe I can get a couple pullets this year.
I certainly hope so, I think there will be a few pullets available if everyone brings what they are planning to. Perhaps we can interest you in an emu?? ;)

Hi everyone - our food, raffle and for sale pages look bare! If you know what you are bringing please let me know and I will add to the list - we are just 6 weeks away :)
I am coming ...Cant bring home chicks ..
but maybe can get some eggs ?
Maybe 6 blue ( Maria )are you coming ? and 6 marans
I have a egg basket filled with Misc goodies for the raffle
Are we having Hot dogs or Hamburgs ? I can
bring some Hoffman hot dogs

I'm still hoping to be able to come. I have some started frizzled olive Eggers(f2 I believe) and a few Cream Legbars if anyone would be interested. If so I'll hold them till then.

Back
Top Bottom