2018 NY Chickenstock

Pics
I'm looking for a young, preferably baby, female, that would make a good house pet for kids. Not particular about the breed, as long as it's not one of the larger breeds and doesn't cost more than your average pet store rabbit. I suppose a mature weight of about ten pounds is ok. If you could arrange to get one for me I would be most appreciative.

I was hoping to have some Flemish babies, but looks like she wasn't pregnant afterall.
I think that the bigger the rabbit the better pets they are. My little boy live in the house most of the year. He is litter box trained and will curl up with the dogs to take a nap.
But I'm a little bias. I love my Flemish Giants!
0326161201a.jpg
0327161725.jpg

Great! I will bring the pullets. It will be great to see you!!

:ya Yes I'm looking forward to seeing you all again!

I changed what I'll be bringing - a caprese pasta salad and bag of chips, plus the other things I mentioned.

I probably won't bring hatching eggs besides those requested as they're recovering from being on strike & I have too many egg customers that want eating eggs! But may bring a few Catskill Homesteader pullets instead.

Hope you all have a great get together, sorry I wont be there, had already agreed to help a coworker with her big multi family yard sale down in Fredonia this weekend when the date was chosen for Chickenstock.

@myfivegirls the Easter Eggers I picked up from you at the end of last summer are doing really well, coming up to a year old now. Can't find a good recent picture of them together, but here's a nice one from back in January, we named the white one Dove, and the brown one Princess Diana. Made this collage in the snow the first day they both laid last February.

Fit in really well with our 2 older chickens, currently spend my evenings after work reading or knitting in the garden while supervising free range time.

Easter Eggers carton pic.jpg

20180207_134254.jpg

20180501_194353.jpg

I am Sorry I dont know if I am going to make it ...I spent most of the day sleeping with a 100 degree temp . I have these wisdom teeth that the nerves go through my sinuses . it seems to taken a turn for the worst . I have been trying to get a referral for a month and a half ...I am going to call and complain tomorrow about this woman . I talked to her yesterday and she still didnt call it in ..wicked sore throat ear and neck ache ..congestion .
I started my self on amoxicillin...thank goodness I have it for the chickens .
Id still like 6 blue eggs and 6 Brown eggs ...Sue can you save them for me ? and frig for me ..I will pay you ..paypal or bring it when I am better

I am Sorry I dont know if I am going to make it ...I spent most of the day sleeping with a 100 degree temp . I have these wisdom teeth that the nerves go through my sinuses . it seems to taken a turn for the worst . I have been trying to get a referral for a month and a half ...I am going to call and complain tomorrow about this woman . I talked to her yesterday and she still didnt call it in ..wicked sore throat ear and neck ache ..congestion .
Id still like 6 blue eggs and 6 Brown eggs ...Sue can you save them for me ? and frig for me ..I will pay you ..paypal or bring it when I am better
I will save for you - maybe I will take a road trip. Get better my friend :)
I will miss you too Pyxis! I was looking forward to those frizzles! Not that I need more birds. lol

Phoredaburds: I sent you a pm
If Devona didn't reply to you she is looking for a pet bunny for a friends child. I cannot supply currently

Sorry you're not feeling well. I sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom