Ended 2020 Chicken Gift-Ideas From Amazon & TSC - $25 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B005BV0KI0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I love this all natural product to keep around for our 3 girls. I give each of them a drop or two on their heads as soon as I hear a sneeze from one of them. I also add a couple of drops to their water and feed to help keep their respiratory systems healthy.
It’s especially important right now here in California with our wildfires.
I am so glad you found a product to help your flock.
I am so sorry you are experiencing the wildfire damage and the smoke of the wildfires in your area.
I pray you are able to stay safe and remain in your home.
I believe this year has been a rough one for all of us to say the least.
I wish I could send you all this rain I am having here on the east coast of Florida near the Kennedy Space Center/NASA.
Prayers and more prayers are being sent your way.
I will get some of that Vet Rx because of all the mold spores and mushrooms growing in my pasture from the rain.

Keep safe and keep us posted.

Today's gift idea--chicken shaped cookie cutters!
Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 5.12.55 AM.png
You can either give out cookies as gifts, or give your crazy chicken friends a set of these:
https://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Stai...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Ware Hanging Chicken Canteen
These are a MUST-HAVE if you show! My daughter shows with 4H - and it was a constant battle to keep waterers clean and full. Between the chickens scratching and people sticking their fingers into cages, they were always a mess ... until we found these.

They are SO EASY! They clip right on the inside of the cage and hold a full 16 oz of water. Cleaning and filling are super easy. Simply hold them flat in a bucket of water, swish and dump. Refill works the same way. Then just clip them to the side of the cage (clips are built in) and gravity takes care of the rest!

Most feed stores and Chewy carry Chicken Canteens, if not in stock, then online. In fact, I need to order more ... DD confiscated two for grit. I have to say it was a good idea. The Canteens are a lot less messy than the open feeders she was using, before!

1600612560248.png

Motion sensor lights for me and to scare off any predators that roam at night.

how do you copy a link to TSC or Amazon for an item?
How did you copy these links above?
You find the item on one of the two websites then copy the address in the browser to paste here.
How to video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom