Ended 2020 Chicken Gift-Ideas From Amazon & TSC - $25 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
https://www.amazon.com/Harris-Grade...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
1601222839378.png
Diatomaceous earth for the chicks to help prevent:
~bugs and lice
~worms
~bad odors
~ants
~bad laying

TL;DR: Come here EVERY DAY to post a link to a chicken-related product from Amazon or TSC, and you could win 1-of-8 $25 Gift Certificates!

Hi Peeps!! :frow

We thought we'd try something new & fun that we've never done before: A Tractor Supply Company (TSC) and Amazon giveaway!

We're getting close to that time of year when many of us will be thinking about gifts for their loved ones... well, if there's one thing we've learned over the years, is that many of us LOVE our chickens! So, why not include them in the list of gift-recipients? :D

Our goal is to find out which gifts available through TSC and Amazon would be most fun and popular in 2020. Not only will this process help our community discover fun chicken-gifts, but it helps us too as BYC gets a tiny % of each sale made through links to TSC and Amazon. (Note, this does NOT increase the price of the items... it just gives BYC a few pennies for referring you to their sites).

Prizes:
EIGHT (8) peeps
will each receive a $25 gift card to either Amazon or TSC (winners choice)!

View attachment 2336911

TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
  1. Search for a product / item at TSC or Amazon that you have purchased or would like to purchase as a gift for your flock or favorite chicken (adding a picture would be great too ;) ).
  2. Copy the link to the item and then reply to this thread with a link to the product and a quick sentence on why you like it, why you think it would be great for your flock, etc.
  3. Come back every day to post a new item! LIMIT: One link per reply, and one submission per day, per user.
  4. Check out other people's posts, and "like" or "love" the ones that you think are items you would also want to get some day.
  5. We'll finish accepting submissions at the end-of-day 10/31 (Pacific Time).
  6. We'll be randomly choosing from the replies (using www.random.org) for EIGHT (8) peeps to each receive a $25 gift certificate to either Amazon or TSC (winners choice)! See the winner-choosing-schedule below!
Every few days we're going to pick a random winner from all the previous posts up until that moment.

Winners Chosen These Days:

That way, the sooner you post, and the more often you post (one submission per day) the higher your chances are of winning!
NOTE: All BYC rules apply! Click HERE: Terms of Service (Rules) This giveaway is void where prohibited.

We're looking forward to seeing your ideas!!!

Come back every day to post, like, and have fun! Good luck!!! :thumbsup

Here's a link for 10 pounds of the sweet PDZ Coop refresher. I scoop often, but would love the droppings to be as dry as possible for less health risk in our rain-forest environment. Happy that others report that just a sprinkle on the poop board gets spread by the girls to other areas in the Hen House over time. https://www.amazon.com/Sweet-PDZ-Co...GTHYAYAVK6F&psc=1&refRID=N0XJRAYS2GTHYAYAVK6F

https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Ch...words=coop+door+opener&qid=1601261620&sr=8-14

Automatic door, on my wish list. I tried to make my own out of a car antenna and it didn't go well. I bought one and couldn't get it to extend and retract and so I bought another and had the same problem. At that point I realized it was probably operator error but now they are sitting in my garage waiting for when I have the time and will to fiddle with them. I really should have just saved a bit to buy this real kit instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom