2020 Flock Life

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 90 54.2%
  • Egg

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 21 12.7%

• Total voters
Pics
Well... The ones in the barn are growing up faster than we want! :he So this week's project is to take the back section of the second stall and fence it completely off adding my homemade screendoor to it. We'll be adding the curved underground anti-digging fencing first. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the week. :fl
Yesterday evening checked the shed babies and we found one of the Barnevelders choking, got it cleared out the best we could but now we wait to see if it aspirated before we got there. I don't like the waiting game... But with everything closing down vets were hard to find before.. now worse.

We got down to freezing last night! In Texas!! It's going to be raining this week but supposed to heat up... Thankfully the stalls are protected so we'll still be able to work.
Otherwise everyone is doing good, just a little stircrazy!! :gig

Apparently our Local vets won’t do anything for birds now, they just tell you to ring the lab and the lab will only work with big poultry farms. 😕

My dogs are in love lol
My favourite photo do far lol
41BAD4ED-0BC6-4566-A28F-2EDB5273D8E9.jpeg

Everyone's anot at there best as there breeding away here except my Japanese anyone know how to get the rooster to do his job he should b mature enough cause he is crowing but all the eggs r infertile
They r feed twice a day clean bedding every 2nd day I pull them grass 3 times a week as a treat but no sign of anything happening

View attachment 2075127View attachment 2075129View attachment 2075133View attachment 2075134
Oh ma ga!!! Those little naked necks!! :eek: :love :love .. I LOVE them!

Well done @Brahmachicken240 and Rocky for winning Best Cockerel, Best Male Chicken and Reserve Supreme Champion in the Poultry show! He truly is a beauty! Amazing looking bird indeed. And well done to Clucky for winning third in her class too!
:clap :love:thumbsup

Thank you! 😊
Rocky and Clucky are both very proud of themselves!! 🐣
Thanks for the amazing show!

Back
Top Bottom