2021 Baby Chicken order/planned list

That’s a great idea!! :love I’m also amazed you’ll be able to get down that many to such a small number :eek:

Well, that will depend in part on the demand for started pullets in my area, but I have eaten my own chickens before.

We want 1-2 flock roosters and I want to make sure I have several candidates to choose from. Also, the White Legbars and Empordanesas only come as straight run.

Well, that will depend in part on the demand for started pullets in my area, but I have eaten my own chickens before.

We want 1-2 flock roosters and I want to make sure I have several candidates to choose from. Also, the White Legbars and Empordanesas only come as straight run.
Ah okay that makes sense! I need to fill some of my boys. I have 3 and they’re so loud 😂🤣🙈

I just hatched 7 from shipped MI eggs. I am happy with the number since I have all the other breeds I liked. Hatched 4 AC mixed chicks, (glad to have mixes AC are pretty but don't lay much.) 2 silky mixes- (One from a large brown egg, one from a blue. Nice! good sized eggs, and silky!) And a Jubilee orpington mix.

I also ordered from My Pet Chicken. When is your hatch date?
I'm a little nervous about ordering with the recent track-record of USPS, but hoping that things will be more under control by hatching time.

I ordered these for 3/22:
  • 1 Buff Orpington (pullet)
  • 1 Barred Plymouth Rock (pullet)
  • 6 Silver-laced Wyandotte (Straight run- for my friend)
  • 1 Salmon Faverolle (roo)
  • 2 Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons (pullets -These are the reason I ordered from here. I had some from them before and loved them. Just lost the last one. :()
  • 2 Cream Legbars (pullets)
  • 1 Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock (pullet)
  • 1 Cuckoo Bluebar Blue-Egger (pullet)

Back
Top Bottom