2021 BYC Calendar - We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our Sunny Bunny Briggs. She is my oldest chick. She has been laying since July 17, 2018, and has laid every day except for about 5 of those days. She has been through the ringer and back again. She now sleeps and lays inside our house every day. She is the best and definitely one tough chick!!! I will miss her so much when she is gone. I love this pic of her, totally unedited... I have at least 500 pictures of her, but this was the most natural one I have. Love you Sunny!!! Thank you for all of your beautiful white eggs and for making our life so much more fun! 🌞💛🐔
20200307_095927.jpg

This is our Sunny Bunny Briggs. She is my oldest chick. She has been laying since July 17, 2018, and has laid every day except for about 5 of those days. She has been through the ringer and back again. She now sleeps and lays inside our house every day. She is the best and definitely one tough chick!!! I will miss her so much when she is gone. I love this pic of her, totally unedited... I have at least 500 pictures of her, but this was the most natural one I have. Love you Sunny!!! Thank you for all of your beautiful white eggs and for making our life so much more fun! 🌞💛🐔
20200307_095927.jpg
What a sweet face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom