2021 Chick Order

Well again, the feather issues they usually have (especially hatchery stock) detracts from the color beauty. The ones I've seen tend to look constantly ruffled with bad feathers.
Oh!! Ill just oder 5 isabelle leghorns than. Well its better to try things out. Ill just order them so I can learn about this breed with my experience more and make decision if I ever wanna wanna get this breed.

Does anyone know if hatcheries still send out shipping notices in email? I'm waiting in the ones for Hoovers, Welp and Dunlap but haven't gotten any yet.
When I ordered from Welp last year, I watched for an email saying they shipped, but none came. So I called, and was told that the hatch date is the ship date, and you won’t hear from them unless something changes. From other hatcheries (MMM and Sandhill) I did receive a shipping notification email, but not from Welp.

Oh!! Ill just oder 5 isabelle leghorns than. Well its better to try things out. Ill just order them so I can learn about this breed with my experience more and make decision if I ever wanna wanna get this breed.
You'll have to find other breeds then too to fulfil the minimum and have a plan for extra males you get

When I ordered from Welp last year, I watched for an email saying they shipped, but none came. So I called, and was told that the hatch date is the ship date, and you won’t hear from them unless something changes. From other hatcheries (MMM and Sandhill) I did receive a shipping notification email, but not from Welp.
Okay, thank you. I'm hoping that is just the case with the other 2 this week. I'd hate to find out that they just didn't ship for some reason

I know I order 10 lavender orpington female a 5 straight run isabelle but I might not get isabelle leghorns and just get 10 lavender orpington and 5 sapphire olive egger. Can you tell me your experince with isabelle leghorn before I get them. I saw you were ordering them.

I know I order 10 lavender orpington female a 5 straight run isabelle but I might not get isabelle leghorns and just get 10 lavender orpington and 5 sapphire olive egger. Can you tell me your experince with isabelle leghorn before I get them. I saw you were ordering them.
This is my first year getting them since I'm fairly sure Hoover's didn't have them before and cackle hasn't had them in a while. I've been researching for months though before ordering so I feel a bit prepared.

This is my first year getting them since I'm fairly sure Hoover's didn't have them before and cackle hasn't had them in a while. I've been researching for months though before ordering so I feel a bit prepared.
However you'll see how they fare on here since they should be here tomorrow or Friday.

Can you please tell me your experience having them as chicks so I can make my decision. I also wanna get prepared for them. Once you get them.

Back
Top Bottom