2021 guinea hatches

So yesterday two brown striped ones hatched and then a pure white one! This morning I woke to loud chirping and I had a stuck chick trying to get out the wrong side of the egg and its feathered butt was pretty dry so it had been trying for awhile. So I helped it out and it is another pure white! Seems ok, I don't like assisting to be honest but this one was fully cooked just stuck. The other egg zero pips and no sound so I think it might be dead?

So yesterday two brown striped ones hatched and then a pure white one! This morning I woke to loud chirping and I had a stuck chick trying to get out the wrong side of the egg and its feathered butt was pretty dry so it had been trying for awhile. So I helped it out and it is another pure white! Seems ok, I don't like assisting to be honest but this one was fully cooked just stuck. The other egg zero pips and no sound so I think it might be dead?
4/5 hatching is good - congratulations!!! :celebrate I get inpatient and candle if I don’t think it will endanger the other hatching keets. You can look for an internal pip or movement. We’re these eggs all set at the same time I recovered from a nest? My eggs are in lockdown but don’t look quite ready to hatch so I haven’t bumped up humidity yet. I lost a surprising number as quitters, for unknown reasons, so have about 33/42 eggs in lockdown.

4/5 hatching is good - congratulations!!! :celebrate I get inpatient and candle if I don’t think it will endanger the other hatching keets. You can look for an internal pip or movement. We’re these eggs all set at the same time I recovered from a nest? My eggs are in lockdown but don’t look quite ready to hatch so I haven’t bumped up humidity yet. I lost a surprising number as quitters, for unknown reasons, so have about 33/42 eggs in lockdown.
I had a dozen shipped to me so I only had 4 hatch. I will go check the last egg for a internal pip right now thanks!

Back
Top Bottom