2021 guinea hatches

Wow! What color are these guys?
There was a mix of Royal Purple, Chocolate, Coral Blue and Sky Blue.

I ended with 16 out of 25 hatched. Two pipped and died and 7 dead in shell.

None of them made it to the brooder as a neighbor came and took all 16 directly from the hatcher.

There was a mix of Royal Purple, Chocolate, Coral Blue and Sky Blue.

I ended with 16 out of 25 hatched. Two pipped and died and 7 dead in shell.

None of them made it to the brooder as a neighbor came and took all 16 directly from the hatcher.
Ah, love your colorful brood!!! I have 16 keets in the brooder now: 8 royal purple, 2 pied Pearl grey, and 6 Pearl grey. They are looking for homes; hopefully better homes than the last batch…

I didn’t hatch these guys, but they are my first guineas.

Attachments

• 5B6283CA-AB77-47B3-8207-3CD2A4E574A3.jpeg
    5B6283CA-AB77-47B3-8207-3CD2A4E574A3.jpeg
    560.4 KB · Views: 4
Here are my 2021 additions for the year. I have 3 nests outside which I chase the hens off of every evening and this one inside tended by two hens ,Ebay (my white one and my only pearl hen. They started hatching friday and friday nite after the storms it was 56 outside. I have had some attrition due to the weather and just getting stepped on, but the eight are doing good , so like last year I'll let nature take it's course.

Here are my 2021 additions for the year. I have 3 nests outside which I chase the hens off of every evening and this one inside tended by two hens ,Ebay (my white one and my only pearl hen. They started hatching friday and friday nite after the storms it was 56 outside. I have had some attrition due to the weather and just getting stepped on, but the eight are doing good , so like last year I'll let nature take it's course.
Adorbs 😍

Oh that’s beyond cute!!! Congratulations to the happy trio!!!:love:love

Back
Top Bottom