Ended 2022 BYC Calendar Photo Contest - We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
This is the process...

As pictures are entered they are added to a spreadsheet.
Member name, picture URL, post URL, description, breed, category, and picture format are entered.

If the picture is in the portrait format it is checked to see if it is croppable. If not cropable, it is disqualified. If cropable or landsscape, it gets a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.
View attachment 2695502

*All* picture are entered and scored.
Are there points for breed? Because I don't know the breed of Ivy and Peggy for sure, they're definitely mixed and the breeds I was told when I bought them were at best incomplete.

Are there points for breed? Because I don't know the breed of Ivy and Peggy for sure, they're definitely mixed and the breeds I was told when I bought them were at best incomplete.
The breed, description, etc, are used for sorting only, not judging. All that you all need to do is post your best, high resolution pictures.

2BE4D14F-8794-41A9-B9C2-E0E791E4634F.jpeg

Wow! That must be a lot of work for you and there is still time for a lot more pictures. Thank you for all the time you spend putting this all together. :bow
You're welcome. It is a lot of work, but this method is the only way I can think of to ensure all entries are considered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom