Ended 2022 BYC Calendar Photo Contest - We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our Cleopatra. I believe she is an Ameraucana who lays pretty blue eggs now that she is all grown up. This is my third entry.
IMG_2855 (3)E1LOVE.jpg

I would like to submit one last photo for review. This was captured yesterday. I was holding her in my hand for another kind of photo and she heard or saw something that had her tilt her whole neck almost 90 degrees.

I'm not sure which picture is better. One is funnier, but her face is less in focus. Which should I choose?
View attachment 2807418View attachment 2807419
I like the second one because it’s more centered!😉

I would like to submit one last photo for review. This was captured yesterday. I was holding her in my hand for another kind of photo and she heard or saw something that had her tilt her whole neck almost 90 degrees.

I'm not sure which picture is better. One is funnier, but her face is less in focus. Which should I choose?
I think they are both great, but I would choose the first because she is 'in her own world' there which makes that moment kind of dreamy, and I like that (in the second she looks in the camera) 🙂

I like how it’s focused on her beard and muffs!🤣🤣 Either one is super cute!😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom