2022 Chick Order

Pics
We haven't had new hens since 2016!!

I'm picking up from Alchemist Farms in February!

4 Black French Marans
4 Olive Eggers
2 Alchemist Blue Chicks

I've never had straight run chicks. I hope we get atleast 50% hens.....
So exciting! Have you ordered from them before? I'm taking the first plunge and getting some of the French Black Copper Marans and Heritage Welsumers this June. A bit nervous as I've only ever gotten hatchery chicks so the price is higher but for quality birds that totally pans out.

4 Black French Marans
4 Olive Eggers
2 Alchemist Blue Chicks

Such excitement! I’ve heard they have great stock! You’ll have to post pics. ❤️

4 Black French Marans
4 Olive Eggers
2 Alchemist Blue Chicks

Oh that sounds like a gorgeous bunch of babies! Fingers crossed for a good number of pullets 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

THANK YOU!!!! 22 on their way to me now, I snagged the last ones and will sell the extras
Yay! :celebrate You’re welcome!
Soooooo thanks to @Iluveggers (my husband's going to kill you), I’ve now got

22 WTB pullets
1 SLPolish pullet
2 Bielefelder pullets

coming Feb 7 😅😅😅
Lol. Ok blame me for the WTB. But I take no responsibility for the Polish or Bieles! 😂😂😂

No, I haven't purchased from them before. I've always just bought from a local feed store, but I really wanted to focus on egg color for this group. I was worried about shipping (don't think I could handle opening a box with a unresponsive chick) so I found Alchemist. They are only a 2hr drive from me, so I'm going to their farm for a pick up. The chicks are EXPENSIVE, but again, I wanted these particular chicks and I didn't want to ship. So I hope it all works out.

Yay! :celebrate You’re welcome!

Lol. Ok blame me for the WTB. But I take no responsibility for the Polish or Bieles! 😂😂😂
The Polish is the only way I was allowed to order any more chicks this year! Apparently he changed his mind on what colour he wanted 🙄 There was one pullet added this afternoon after being sold out yesterday, so we got super lucky! The Bieles are for my 9 year old since we had to sell her roos last year

No, I haven't purchased from them before. I've always just bought from a local feed store, but I really wanted to focus on egg color for this group. I was worried about shipping (don't think I could handle opening a box with a unresponsive chick) so I found Alchemist. They are only a 2hr drive from me, so I'm going to their farm for a pick up. The chicks are EXPENSIVE, but again, I wanted these particular chicks and I didn't want to ship. So I hope it all works out.
Picking up would be so nice! I’m terrified of losing chicks too. We have only ordered once online and it was better weather. One didn’t make it and it was hard 💔

Back
Top Bottom