Ended 2023 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
If you want an image to make it to the judging sheet it must follow the rules when you enter it.

If it does not follow the rules it will never make it to the judging sheet.

No logos.

Hope & Grace just chillin... 💕
JUL_9920.jpg

Merci & Grace again just chillin...
JUL_9885.jpg

I'm trying to get a good image of them all perched together. Every evening they all perch in the corner. It is so cute. So, I may decide to change my pix in the event I can capture the one of them all together.
Cute! All of the pictures in this post have been entered into the spreadsheet, so if you get images you like better, just enter them in a new post and let us know what your final four are.

JUL_9738.jpg

Merci-Girl 👆🏻

So, you may want to hold off on processing these images on your spread sheet.
I'll let you know as it gets closer to the deadline which pix I want in the contest. If that's okay.... 🤷🏼‍♀️
All pictures are entered into the spreadsheet in the order they are posted. Just let us know what your final four are.

JUL_0013_L.jpg

Also, if I chose this one 👆🏻 I'll upload one without my logo, no worries.
If I can't do this as per the rules, I'll delete this post altogether. Just let me know. 😊
If you do choose this one as one of your final four, please post it without the watermark in a new post.

Please, please, please, do not delete your post. :D

Cute! All of the pictures in this post have been entered into the spreadsheet, so if you get images you like better, just enter them in a new post and let us know what your final four are.

All pictures are entered into the spreadsheet in the order they are posted. Just let us know what your final four are.

If you do choose this one as one of your final four, please post it without the watermark in a new post.

Please, please, please, do not delete your post. :D
Awwww, you didn't have to do that. It just makes more work for you.
SORRY bout that. 😕

Awwww, you didn't have to do that. It just makes more work for you.
SORRY bout that. 😕
No need to be sorry! We've found that the best way to make sure all of the pictures get looked at is to enter all of them and make notes about which ones are not entries. The data entry part is easy, it's about 15 seconds per picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom