Ended 2023 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Cutest Couples Photo Contest—Poultry Edition

Pics
OH my goodness!!!!!! I dont think i have ever responded when i seen a rooster as I did looking at that guy on the left. my eyes went wide like woah! that boy is jaw dropping to me. His girl is equally All that. I'm gonna go stare at that pic again. I honestly feel smaller in this universe looking at that Rooster. why is that do you think?
Thanks. His name was Mr Wonderful and he truly lived up to the name. Any person could just bend down to pet him because he was that gentle. He loved to follow me around the yard and called to his ladies whenever I had treats. A wonderful gentleman and guardian. His son, Awesome, is just as beautiful.

The hen is Crystal. I put her in the snow to take some winter pics. Mr Wonderful went out to do his job watching over her. As they were walking back to the coop I did my chicken call to make them look at me - then snapped the pic.

Putting Crystal in the snow was staged but the rest was luck.

Susie and Agnes, crossbreed sisters.
IMG_20230130_160659_060.jpg

2 old hens, one LO, Lydia, and one blue wyandotte, Betty.
View attachment 3383811
Below them as chicks...
View attachment 3383823
Now I really need an LO.
View attachment 3383917
This is Wren McCormack & Peggy, my Rhode Island Reds. It was totally embarassing to catch them snuggled up like this in the nest box. Naturally, all other nest boxes were empty and available.
You should enter that in the Caption Contest Photo Submissions thread because I've got a perfect caption for that. She's like "Excuse me!? We are having a very deep conversation and we don't want you to know! So if you'll excuse us..."

Back
Top Bottom