Ended 2024 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Pics
It’s a Sony a6000. It could be an importing issue (much like chicks, my computer rarely does what it’s told). I’ll try some troubleshooting and if I can’t get them a big enough size then no worries at all lol.
Hey, on your camera, with it on Manual, check your image size. You need it on L: 24M, not M: 12M or S: 6.0M. If you have it on anything other than L: 24M, it'll automatically be too small on all of your pictures.

If you're not sure how to check that, here's how: On Manual setting, click Menu, on Menu 1, Tab1, click Image Size. If it's not on L: 24M, change it so it is. ;)

Now I know it's not a chicken but I mean look at those eyes Im also gonna get a photo or two of my other chickens and quail.

Entry 1View attachment 3538536Entry 2
View attachment 3538537
He's doing the splits to show you just how handsome he is
I saw this and had to post mine!
IMG_9150.jpeg

It isn’t an overlay. The iPhone camera has a portrait setting that allows you to pick different lighting effects.
This one is called ‘studio’.
I am sorry as I seem to be causing a lot of trouble with this picture. There is nothing sinister going on. I just took a picture of one of my chickens and thought it looked nice. If you and others don’t like it that is fine, I still think she looks lovely.
Here is another photo using the same option on the phone camera.

View attachment 3527360
Ooooo I like that one! What a great photo!

What pretty colors!
Thank you so much!! Coya is my little love bug. 100% hand-raised from an incubator hatch. Incredibly difficult and time-consuming to do it, but our bond is priceless! ❤️ And, I‘d do it all over again!

Back
Top Bottom