Ended 2024 Valentine's Day Contest Seriesā€”Some Poultry Are Red, Some Are Blue, But Let's Not Forget, They Can Be Barred Too!

Just a Momma hen guarding a clutch of eggs šŸ’ž
IMG_5010.jpeg

Here is my sweetie Faith, an ISA Brown. She was a silly girl, always getting into something and was so curious.
View attachment 3747961
My ISA Brown Faith was always exploring. Was hard to keep her from getting into trouble. Here she is looking for the treats.
View attachment 3747963
Once Faith, ISA Brown, got into the house she had to check EVERYTHING out!
View attachment 3747971
Faith looks like she was quite the character!
Entry 1: [RED] Rocky the EE surveying his domain. :)
View attachment 3748010
Entry 3: [BARRED] Fred III and her beautiful portrait. :p
View attachment 3748012
Entry 4: [RED] Rocky in the field of clovers over the backyard.
View attachment 3748013
Beautiful birds, BR. :love
View attachment 3748017
Entry #1:
Donna, a Buckeye hen, living the good life in the Buckeye State!

This was taken right around the time she started laying her first eggs last fall. She is our most timid hen and can be kind of a loner, but she is a really sweet girl.
I love the mahogany color of her feathers. Thanks for entering!
This is Lazarus, a chicken with a testimony!! He was attacked, lying in a blood puddle, and on his back, feet in the air. But God had other plans for him!! He eventually woke back up, with a swollen eye, still unable to move. He got food, water, shade, and most importantly, PRAYERS! Before I knew it, he walked right up to me, completely healed! He is the sweetest Roo, and loves his snacks!! Iā€™m blessed with this birdy! šŸ˜Š
This is Lazarus again!!! This sweet Roo is a Blessing! šŸ’—šŸ’“šŸ’—šŸ–¤šŸ¤šŸ–¤šŸ¤
Lazarus has quite the story! I'm glad he's still around.
Some eggs are green, some eggs are blue, this special hen says ā€œHappy Valentineā€™s Day To You!ā€
What a cute little girl.

Back
Top Bottom