21 Ameraucana Wheaten/BlueWheaten LF NPIP

ParadiseFoundFarm

Goddess of Good Things
9 Years
Jul 6, 2010
Joliet, IL
More than A Bakers Dozen Lovely Hatching Eggs from Large Fowl Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana (The girls were very generous. 21 eggs in the box!!!!!)!
Wayne Meridith's Large Fowl Ameraucana Line
Beautiful, large ( adverage weights: 5 lb Hens,8 lb Roosters), tame birds with good conformation and colors. Very little, if any, ticking in the hackles and capes. Puffy beards and cheeks. Correct tail carriage. Correct coloring. These are coming from the same birds I will be showing at the Nationals this year. No one can guarentee show quality birds but there is always a better chance when you start with quality birds like these.
Beautiful hens

62389_dinaki_003.jpg

Regal Roosters

62389_elvis_001.jpg

62389_russel_003.jpg

Beautiful and Clownish Roosters

62389_lacy_eyes.jpg

This is Lacy when he was just a little one:
62389_oct_2010_chick_picnik_015.jpg

Poofy in all the right places

62389_dinaki_004.jpg

62389_clara_cluck_010.jpg

62389_dinaki_001.jpg

Yes, wide inverted V tails, wide set legs and a poofy butt are desired qualities.
Healthy and strong "FuzzyButts"
62389_chicks_hatched_6-23-10_018.jpg

Aren't they CUTE!!
See my page for more photos.

Fertilization is excellent as we have 1 Blue Wheaten, 1 Wheaten, and 1 Splash Blue Wheaten Rooster over 5 Wheaten, 6 Blue Wheaten, and 1 Splash Blue Wheaten Hen. Then in another pen we have 1 BlueWheaten over 3 Blue Wheaten Hens.

I have tried to take pic of the beautiful eggs but as you hear so many times it is difficult if not impossible without photoshop or a proffessional photographer to get the colors true.

The picture of the egg in my hand is a good rep of the color, at least on my monitor.
62389_1st_egg_in_hand.jpg

This is a picture with the official color chart. They range A9 and B4 on the Ameraucan Breeders Club Color Chart.

62389_eggs_002.jpg

Flock is fully vaccinated for : Mereks, Fowl Pox, Infectious Bronchitis and New Castle diseases.

We were honored to have one of the founders of this breed over to our home, he described, in great detail, how hard it was to develop the bird and hash out, amongst themselves, the SOP. He also helped us do our final culls and keep only the best of the best. This breed rides on their shoulders and I would only sell eggs that fit the SOP in respect to the founders who gave us this wonderful bird, and respect for the breed.

Your eggs are individually wrapped in bubble wrap with cush above and below and at least 2 full circles around. Like this:

62389_eggwrap002.jpg

Then this:

62389_egg_wrap_box1.jpg

Then more on the box:

62389_egg_wrap_boxclsd.jpg

As soon as the auction is finished on Monday, the eggs are ready to ship. That should get them into your hands by Wednesday or the latest Thursday. Please send an E-Mail with your name, daytime phone number (for the post office just in case there is trouble), shipping address and zip + 4 (if you have it). Paypal account is [email protected] I will be traveling to the post office, as soon as you respond as the winner, with your eggs!

That's me! I love Chillin' With My Peeps - makes me happy!
I am generally off the internet on the weekends since the farm is too far out for internet but will answer questions Thursday, Friday, and Tuesday (day of shipment).
You may upgrade to Express Shipping. Thatwill costs about 36.50 and gets them to you by 3PM the next day. You can opt for the "Call For Pick=up" option that would keep them safe in your local post office until you pick them up. One less bumpy post office truck ride and less exposure to temputature fluctuations.

Last edited:
I have a pair of these young pullets and a pair of young cockerals! Had 3 cockerals but just the other day a raven swooped down and killed one poor little guy while they were out in the yard.
somad.gif
Very consistent chicks, and girls are like twins and the boys were like triplets! They are so friendly and sweet! Love them!!!
love.gif

Amy in Alaska

Oh Amy I'm so sorry for your loss to the Raven. Gratefully it wasn't a pullet. You should be able to ell by now, are the girls Wheaten or Blue Wheaten?

Express Shipping is 36.50. I just went to the satelite post office to check. if you opt for this, please add 36.50 to your winning bid.

Back
Top Bottom