24+ Assorted Silkie And Serama Hatching Eggs

squig2

Songster
9 Years
Jun 30, 2010
michigan
I have an assortment of bearded silkie and serama eggs. The silkies consist of 2 pens of mixed colors, 1 pen having blue splash and porcelain colored roosters with splash, grey, buff, porcelain colored hens. 1 pen with partridge rooster with white, buff and partridge hens. There is only one white hen in this pen. A grey pen and a bbs pen with a blue rooster.

The seramas consist of 1 silkied, 1 silkie/frizzled and 1 smooth rooster they are class Bs and in with all smooth hens. The silkie and silkie/frizzled came from pixiechick.

I did not want these to go to waste, There is 2 batches so do not hit buy it now just email me.

I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances out of my control. But I can tell you my hatch rate has been good here but i use broody hens.

I only ship within the continential US and no Virginia this is a paypal transaction and please pay promptly so i can get these out to you. They come priority mail with a confirmation and i pack them very well Email me for payment info MOSTLY SILKIES ONE BATCH LEFT THANKS SQUIG
61957_seramas_006.jpg

61957_bert_serama.jpg

61957_tony_serama.jpg

61957_chicken_school_010.jpg

61957_2010_gray-blue_silkies_025.jpg

61957_silkies_feb_2011_096.jpg

Some chicks that i hatched over the winter
61957_silkies_feb_2011_089.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom