24 Paint Silkie Eggs (NPIP)

Elite Silkies

Crowing
10 Years
Jun 17, 2009
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
I will not be hatching until after the Shawnee, OK show so all eggs will be available.

NOTE: Paint Silkies DO NOT breed true. You can hatch a range of colors including but not limited to: Paint, Blue, Black, Partridge, Gray, Champagne, White, etc. You will hatch silkies and showgirls.

These will ship out on Monday the 28th! If for some reason the girls go broody, I will ship in two different orders. Silkies are notorious for going broody. If you are not okay with this, please do not bid.

If I get more than 24 I will include extras!!

I will pack them extremely well, but will not be responsible for any damage occurred during shipping. Priority mail has been running beyond 3 days, so if you want a guarantee you can ship by express mail for an additional charge. I use heavy duty boxes, bubble wrap and lots of newspaper to stabilize them. Hatching eggs are a gamble! Please consider that before bidding. The PO can be rough on packages and have been known to scramble a lot of eggs.

These babies are strong, healthy and hatch extremely well. I have 3 Paint Silkie hens, 2 Showgirl hens (with the black feather), 2 black hens, 1 blue partridge, 1 buff and 1 blue girl in this pen.

34583_showgirl_paint_babies_016.jpg

34583_showgirl_baby_2.jpg

34583_showgirl_paint_babies_005.jpg

34583_showgirl_paint_babies_011.jpg

34583_showgirl_paint_babies_003.jpg

34583_bold_paint_baby.jpg

34583_group_pic_paint_babies.jpg

34583_paint_girl_2.jpg

34583_paint_girl.jpg

34583_paint_g_pic6.jpg

This boy has a lot of color, but getting pics of paint silkies is challenging!!
34583_jacob4.jpg

34583_carissa.jpg

34583_crazy_silkie_1.jpg

34583_sophee_2.jpg

This showgirl does have a black feather. I have her sister in this pen also, they look a lot alike and both have one black feather. They have produced some really nice showgirl babies.
34583_favorite_girl.jpg

I will also have quite a few paint babies for sale. I have a pinched nerve but as soon as I can bend over I will get pics if anyone is interested.

ohhhh so tempting, but unfortunately with christmas comming up I will be spending all my extra cash on preasnts.

Well, this year I have decided to change my religion
smile.png
I am going to receive gifts but not give any. My kids didn't think that was as funny as I thought it was.

Back
Top Bottom