25 Days of Christmas 2020.....Traditions, Movies, and More

What day did your Christmas tree go up??

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Thanksgiving weekend

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • First week of December

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • With Rum

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I leave it up year round

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t put up a tree

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Whenever the funk I get around to it

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Orthodox 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..explained in comments

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
We have those here on the west coast. They are amazing.
Smart Foodservice???

It’s a restaurant supply that is open to the public. I buy my meat there and cut and package it myself. Think Costco without the exorbitantly high costs and no membership fee.

Bought 80 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs for 48 bucks ($0.60/lb)
They’re not everywhere??? How does one afford groceries???
Holy shoots!! It sounds amazing!!! 😱😱😱 I looked it up and THOUGHT we had a few here according to Google but must not be the same thing because according to the website they are NOT out here 😭😭😭😭😭

And the groceries... we have two right down the street from us but both are quite pricey 😭😤

So we haven’t been buying there as much or just buy sale stuff or pay anyway. But we also go to Market Basket, Walmart, or occasionally Aldi’s but we don’t really like that and also BJ’s which is like Sam’s Club, Costco etc. but it’s not that cheap 😂 some stuff is but it depends. We’ve been shopping around lately though because like for example, the bread that I like is like $5 at the store by our house and it’s $3 at Walmart. :eek: :th and you can get 2 for $5 at BJs. And Market Basket is slightly further away 10-15 mins but AMAZING. So we’ve been buying at places other than the store by us lately LOL but it is nice for convenience!!

Closest coldstone would have been Roseburg. It’s an hour away. Closed it 6-7 years ago. Next closest is Corvallis. About 2 hours.
Sheesh. Its not that good :oops: Ours is about 20 minutes away and we havent been there in at least 8(?) years. Its nit cheap! 🤣
Smart Foodservice???

It’s a restaurant supply that is open to the public. I buy my meat there and cut and package it myself. Think Costco without the exorbitantly high costs and no membership fee.

Bought 80 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs for 48 bucks ($0.60/lb)
We. Need. That!
They’re not everywhere??? How does one afford groceries???
Not easily 🤣

Holy shoots!! It sounds amazing!!! 😱😱😱 I looked it up and THOUGHT we had a few here according to Google but must not be the same thing because according to the website they are NOT out here 😭😭😭😭😭

And the groceries... we have two right down the street from us but both are quite pricey 😭😤

So we haven’t been buying there as much or just buy sale stuff or pay anyway. But we also go to Market Basket, Walmart, or occasionally Aldi’s but we don’t really like that and also BJ’s which is like Sam’s Club, Costco etc. but it’s not that cheap 😂 some stuff is but it depends. We’ve been shopping around lately though because like for example, the bread that I like is like $5 at the store by our house and it’s $3 at Walmart. :eek: :th and you can get 2 for $5 at BJs. And Market Basket is slightly further away 10-15 mins but AMAZING. So we’ve been buying at places other than the store by us lately LOL but it is nice for convenience!!
Yeah its ridiculous. By the time you’ve gone all over for the better price you were better off going to the expensive store. But you cant because you know its so much cheaper at the other stores :gig

Its a vicious cycle

Blasphemy!!! It’s incredible!!! But even I can never eat it all :lau it’s too rich and much even for me LOL
It really is. I have never thrown away ive cream until I went there. We never agree on the flavor or toppings so sharing is out of the question and it just gets tossed. We would go there while out and about so no saving it for later. It just ended up being a waste. A sad, delicious waste ☹️

Yeah its ridiculous. By the time you’ve gone all over for the better price you were better off going to the expensive store. But you cant because you know its so much cheaper at the other stores :gig

Its a vicious cycle
Yeah exactly :lau although thankfully all our stores are relatively close and we are down this way all the time anyway so it’s not really too much different or an inconvenience to come here but if one was a lot further away or something then I would just spend the money because by the time you pay for gas, etc. it wouldn’t be worth it but if I’m going to be in Walmart anyway or wherever, then I will usually pick up a few things while there. I could not believe how much cheaper bread was here!! Discovered that recently and was like WTH 😂😱🙈

My dad is the WORST at shopping though. He goes and gets like 2-5 things or like all lunch meat, cheese, and bread, etc. and no vegetables or anything anybody else asks for or gets salsa but no chips or vice versa and we’re always like what the heck!? And end up having to go twice! 🤦‍♀️

It really is. I have never thrown away ive cream until I went there. We never agree on the flavor or toppings so sharing is out of the question and it just gets tossed. We would go there while out and about so no saving it for later. It just ended up being a waste. A sad, delicious waste ☹
Yeah it’s definitely a waste sometimes! But I try to eat most of it :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom