25 Days of Christmas 2020.....Traditions, Movies, and More

What day did your Christmas tree go up??

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Thanksgiving weekend

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • First week of December

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • With Rum

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I leave it up year round

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t put up a tree

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Whenever the funk I get around to it

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Orthodox 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..explained in comments

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Holy shoots!! It sounds amazing!!! 😱😱😱 I looked it up and THOUGHT we had a few here according to Google but must not be the same thing because according to the website they are NOT out here 😭😭😭😭😭

And the groceries... we have two right down the street from us but both are quite pricey 😭😤

So we haven’t been buying there as much or just buy sale stuff or pay anyway. But we also go to Market Basket, Walmart, or occasionally Aldi’s but we don’t really like that and also BJ’s which is like Sam’s Club, Costco etc. but it’s not that cheap 😂 some stuff is but it depends. We’ve been shopping around lately though because like for example, the bread that I like is like $5 at the store by our house and it’s $3 at Walmart. :eek: :th and you can get 2 for $5 at BJs. And Market Basket is slightly further away 10-15 mins but AMAZING. So we’ve been buying at places other than the store by us lately LOL but it is nice for convenience!!

We have two Aldi’s near us both about 10 miles away, One is a pigsty that I refuse to shop in, the other is a fantastic store. It is next to a Walmart and has forced Walmart to drop their prices on many things.

The only thing wrong with the good Aldi’s is the short shelf life of Veggies and fruits.

Back to elusive deer..

9918C39E-2958-4CB5-9C2E-0B570891084E.jpeg

We have two Aldi’s near us both about 10 miles away, One is a pigsty that I refuse to shop in, the other is a fantastic store. It is next to a Walmart and has forced Walmart to drop their prices on many things.

The only thing wrong with the good Aldi’s is the short shelf life of Veggies and fruits.
Our Aldis is very small. It only opened a few years ago I think or maybe 5? I only went around when it opened so might be better now. It’s alright. Not horrible but not super great. I don’t think I’d buy produce or whatever there but Market Basket nearby has AMAZING produce so

We have several Aldis within 10 miles in any direction. I love it, but find myself buying stuff I dont need. The produce does seem to go quicker. I have definitely noticed that.
Now, heres the question: is that good (less preservatives sprayed on them) or bad (older, poor quality)? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

We have several Aldis within 10 miles in any direction. I love it, but find myself buying stuff I dont need. The produce does seem to go quicker. I have definitely noticed that.
Now, heres the question: is that good (less preservatives sprayed on them) or bad (older, poor quality)? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
LOVE our Aldis--always fill pantry from there. Produce is really reasonable, and no different than Shop Rite or Walmart. Frozen products are good quality. Butter is way cheaper there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom