25 Days of Christmas 2020.....Traditions, Movies, and More

What day did your Christmas tree go up??

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Thanksgiving weekend

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • First week of December

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • With Rum

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I leave it up year round

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t put up a tree

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Whenever the funk I get around to it

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Orthodox 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..explained in comments

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started tapeing Christmas movies on Halmark channel during Christmas in July!! I'm still trying to find the closest place to see snow at Christmas from east Texas. It rarely EVER snows here. Any advise? I would love to find a Christmas lodge somewhere north of Texas but not all the way into Montana!! Hah!
Well, panhandle is a Very safe "Texas" spot or OKC Is likely closer to ya....

It's kind of an exciting Christmas for me - it's my first Christmas with hubby, so we're in the process of figuring out traditions. We went with a very Charlie Brown Christmas tree that's about 2 feet tall that we're going to plant in the spring. We put up some lights and already bought each other gifts, but we're going to put together surprise stockings for Christmas morning.

Outside of that, lots of movies and planned gingerbread houses. We might also drive around and see Christmas lights later in the month.

I found this by accident, my notifications must be defunk.

I can’t answer the question. Cause the time I put mine up isn’t on the survey.. please add;

Whenever the funk I get around to it.

We use to have a great Christmas Tradition. I have two brothers, I being the oldest. The middle brother and I would get up early on Christmas morning. Run to our youngest brothers room.

Pull him out of bed and drag him into the basement. Then we tied him to a beam and went back up and opened our presents.

It was a great tradition, but alas when he reached about 20 it became way too much work, and my little brother never really got into the spirit of the tradition like we did.

@BantyChooks ......my thread can’t be complete without Santa :old

You can’t invite @BantyChooks here. She is the original Scrooge.

Her closest neighbor is Santa and he refuses to talk to her. All anyone wants from her is to simply sit on an outgoing ice floe for Christmas and she refuses.

How selfish of her!

I found this by accident, my notifications must be defunk.

I can’t answer the question. Cause the time I put mine up isn’t on the survey.. please add;

Whenever the funk I get around to it.

We use to have a great Christmas Tradition. I have two brothers, I being the oldest. The middle brother and I would get up early on Christmas morning. Run to our youngest brothers room.

Pull him out of bed and drag him into the basement. Then we tied him to a beam and went back up and opened our presents.

It was a great tradition, but alas when he reached about 20 it became way too much work, and my little brother never really got into the spirit of the tradition like we did.
Added!!! And I may need to change my vote 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom