25 Days of Christmas 2020.....Traditions, Movies, and More

What day did your Christmas tree go up??

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Thanksgiving weekend

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • First week of December

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • With Rum

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I leave it up year round

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t put up a tree

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Whenever the funk I get around to it

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Orthodox 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..explained in comments

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2461911
mr muddy expanded the fence for me.....still a dozen or so more to finish wrapping
Wow😻😻

I have 4 presents. My family is no fun. Hubs buys his own 🤷🏻‍♀️ And kiddo doesnt want anything. BUT, I bought myself a Dremel, tattoo kit, and some kinda veggie slicer thing 🤣🤣🤣. (I have been asking for these things and just gave up😹)

Wow😻😻

I have 4 presents. My family is no fun. Hubs buys his own 🤷🏻‍♀️ And kiddo doesnt want anything. BUT, I bought myself a Dremel, tattoo kit, and some kinda veggie slicer thing 🤣🤣🤣. (I have been asking for these things and just gave up😹)
ooooh tattoo kit :pop you have my attention

Wow😻😻

I’ve done the same thing. Waiting for my new, larger, first aid kit container to get here today. I’ve asked for it for years now, and not necessarily for Christmas. I plain o just needed a larger container. I can’t even carry mine anymore. Everything is flowing out and over the top. It has to sit on the counter now.

Wow😻😻

it gets more difficult every year as the kiddos grow up and have jobs and $$$ to buy anything they want or need year round but even though the actual lists get shorter and gifts more expensive, Mr Muddy and I still try to make sure that everyone has a similar number of gifts to open under the tree. It helps that the boys get excited over opening socks and underwear almost as much as toys!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom