25 Days of Christmas 2020.....Traditions, Movies, and More

What day did your Christmas tree go up??

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Thanksgiving weekend

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • First week of December

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • With Rum

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I leave it up year round

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t put up a tree

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Whenever the funk I get around to it

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Orthodox 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..explained in comments

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 F here (9:55 am) at least no snow and wind has died down, Have to decide which winter coat to wear - the down one I bought because "they" said it was so warm isn't. Probably just wear my old heavy clunky winter coat from the 90's.
The State issued down coat from when I worked for the G&F still fits and still is very, very warm,. It is from 1971. Nowadays, the coats I wear are much lighter and don't last more than a couple of years before things star breaking.

It is up to 29°F here, the sun is shining and the wind is blowing but not howling.

9E7E3122-CBCF-4693-B451-6AA7B67BDCAD.jpeg B9A67A55-1A53-4C0B-BC4F-300B3F84F2F1.jpeg
started laying out all our snacks for the day and made the Christmas punch

The State issued down coat from when I worked for the G&F still fits and still is very, very warm,. It is from 1971. Nowadays, the coats I wear are much lighter and don't last more than a couple of years before things star breaking.

It is up to 29°F here, the sun is shining and the wind is blowing but not howling.
A POST FROM ELK!! :eek: :wee

I don’t know how I could have forgotten my punch recipe on this “Traditions” post. View attachment 2462113Try it! You’ll love it. Just keep mine in a milk jug!;) It doesn’t last that long! Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing!! I’m considering sending one of the boys out to pick up some last minute provisions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom