250-300 pound pig thinks it's a lap dog help!!

This made me laugh a little to be honest.You could throw her food over the fence and put the water bowl right by the gate.Basically try to avoid her at all cost for a little while and maybe she will grow out of it. Dont know if this will work just a idea.

It's OK farmgaI would laugh to honestly, the pen their in I can do the water through the gate but not the food. I am not tall enough it's about an eight foot fence. Not really sure what the fronts made out of. It been used to separate heifers from calves. It was a temporary solution lol. My friend gave me the sow and we bought the boar. Wasn't quite ready for them but couldn't turn down a gift they bought her for me. I hope she grows out of it she still young only a year hopefully Mr bacon can help with that he 3. She was raised inside some ones house he was raised on a ranch so hopefully she milded out some.

It's OK farmgaI would laugh to honestly, the pen their in I can do the water through the gate but not the food. I am not tall enough it's about an eight foot fence. Not really sure what the fronts made out of. It been used to separate heifers from calves. It was a temporary solution lol. My friend gave me the sow and we bought the boar. Wasn't quite ready for them but couldn't turn down a gift they bought her for me. I hope she grows out of it she still young only a year hopefully Mr bacon can help with that he 3. She was raised inside some ones house he was raised on a ranch so hopefully she milded out some.
You could throw it on the ground they are pigs after all. That so funny never heard of that:lau If you cant throw it over get a bucket go in the gate throw it on the ground and run out before there close.

I do. Our buck (my husband named him Buck because he looks like a deer) was born Jan 23,2017 our does were born March 4&6,2017 so I should be able to breedeither November or December over excited I have to weigh them tomorrow.

Lol farmgal you think that's funny I normally come out looking like a mud monster because she rubs all over me lol. So I decided I wouldnt get dressed till after dealing with the pigs lol. And most full size pigs are raised in a barn not someone bedroom. I recently found out more about her. Lol she was bottle feed slept in the house, was sung to, swam with the kids was treat exactly like a dog.

How exciting!! We bought two pregnant does the first week of march, one had kids march 13th (two boys, now weathers) and the other had kids I believe on the 27th or 28th (two girls). We're gonna breed the girls when they hit 10-12 months and then will breed the nannys after they kid so we have milk all lined up. I'm getting about a half gallon from my two right now, but I only milk once a day and don't milk them all the way out because the kids aren't weaned yet :)

I just can't wait for the new pen seriously lol. It be bigger and it won't be so tall lol I can reach over the new one yay. Plus we getting feeding and water containers they can't move on me.... Brats.

Back
Top Bottom