250-300 pound pig thinks it's a lap dog help!!

Perhaps, and warning some may say this is mean, but maybe you should ignore her when she wants you to pet her. Make it clear YOU are in charge of when she gets pet. If she realizes that she can't control you like she could her old owner, she will likely stop. Every time she pushes you around, walk away. Make distance between her and you if she tries following you, Go to somewhere she can't go. If you come up to her and she doesn't push you, reward her with a good petting. Every time she pushes you, say "No." and walk away. Be firm . The sooner she learns this, the better, don't let it become a habit for her to get away with pushing you.
Don't stop caring for them, but establish rules and barriers.

-Hope this helps!

Perhaps, and warning some may say this is mean, but maybe you should ignore her when she wants you to pet her. Make it clear YOU are in charge of when she gets pet. If she realizes that she can't control you like she could her old owner, she will likely stop. Every time she pushes you around, walk away. Make distance between her and you if she tries following you, Go to somewhere she can't go. If you come up to her and she doesn't push you, reward her with a good petting. Every time she pushes you, say "No." and walk away. Be firm . The sooner she learns this, the better, don't let it become a habit for her to get away with pushing you.
Don't stop caring for them, but establish rules and barriers.

-Hope this helps!
that moment you realize everyone else said the exact same thing.

Lol that's to funny love it!! I started avoiding her for the most part trying to lol she extremely pushy.I am enjoying them for sure I love animals they are so funny.

Post a pic of her if you have one! I want to see her :D I love pigs. Ours is named Jemimah, mimi for short. My 20 month old thinks pigs are "'mimi" so if we see pigs in a field or a picture of one in a book she goes "miiiiimiiiiiii!"

Here she is

Attachments

• IMG_20170522_180952.jpg
    IMG_20170522_180952.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20170522_180949.jpg
    IMG_20170522_180949.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20170522_180949.jpg
    IMG_20170522_180949.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 6

Back