he needs to 'pare' down the price of his 'pair'
lol.png

Last edited:
sorry, i had to be a turd and flag it!
th.gif
I just did it
hu.gif
hide.gif

It's like the one here in FL....... special friendly chick, rare she follows you yadda yadda yadda $40 firm......
rant.gif
for a dang chick?
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Why flag it? I don't see anything wrong or illegal with the ad - just someone who doesn't know how to place an ad very well.
idunno.gif
I don't see the value in the bird pictured either, but I can just close my browser or look elsewhere if it's not what I want.

I am not seeing where he is doing anything illegal either. It is not illegal to buy and sell gamefowl even if they had been used illegally. Someone may just be interested in preserving the bloodlines.

Quote:
NO one said he was using them for illegal purposes. Aren't you putting the cart before the horse? There is a lot of people in the U.S. that have Gamefowl. There are a lot of people like the look some show them at poultry shows and I know that American Game hen's will out lay any Hybrid chicken you get at a hatchery...

What about the people that sell there Old English, Old English Game Bantams, Modern Game, Modern Game Bantams and Aseel's do you want to flag them also?

Chris

Last edited:
OK. maybe he's not using them for fighting... forgot the /duck flag when I posted that.
duc.gif

Just curious what other purpose a $25k bird would be other than fighting. That's one spendy meal if you decide to have him for supper.

Quote:
You should look around and see what some people will pay for hatching eggs...

Take a look at what a real good breeding pare of Show Birds (R.I.Reds, Orps. what ever breed) run I think you might be real surprised..

Chris

Quote:
NO one said he was using them for illegal purposes. Aren't you putting the cart before the horse? There is a lot of people in the U.S. that have Gamefowl. There are a lot of people like the look some show them at poultry shows and I know that American Game hen's will out lay any Hybrid chicken you get at a hatchery...

What about the people that sell there Old English, Old English Game Bantams, Modern Game, Modern Game Bantams and Aseel's do you want to flag them also?

Chris

The Person Who Said that was probably Just in-experienced. Im sure he didnt mean anything bye it. But your 100% Right!

Back
Top Bottom