26 JUMBO COTURNIX EGGS TO SHIP TOMORROW - SOLD!!

LilRalphieRoosmama

Officially Quacked
12 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Elyria, OH
Please don't make me throw these away...I just collected 26 eggs and you'll get that plus anymore that are layed tonight/early tomorrow shipped tomorrow morning by Priority mail for $20 incl shipping. I didn't post last week and threw out 200 eggs. Can't do that again.

Paypal only to [email protected]. I'm going to bed at 11 and I want to make sure I get your email/PM before then so I know to pack them in the morning. These are FRESH FRESH FRESH because they lay in the late afternoon/evenings.
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Sorry mods; smack me if you must. Gotta bump because these need to go and I'm sleepy!!!!! Please don't make me throw them out or worse yet - pickle them!!!! I have far too many jars.

I've been a lurker here for ages...signed up just so you can get some sleep.

SOLD!

Payment on it's way.

Cheers,

Darrell

Yeah!!!!! and WELCOME!!!! They will go out tomorrow and I know you'll have a great hatch!!!

There's a thread going around and I'll be darned if I can find it, but please leave positive feedback if the eggs meet your satisfaction.

Thank you!!!
Cindy

Sorry Angela - if you want some, just PM me. I have more than enough for everyone!!

Darrell, your eggs are going out in the mail today and the girls included a few extra as a special
welcome-byc.gif
!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom